With VAT registration
For convenience of our Clients, we offer different TYPIFIED PACKAGES for monthly accounting services. You can always avail yourself of one package or a combination of packages. At that, in case of an enquiry on the part of a Client, he always gets an individual offer from us, as it will reflect the specific features of his main line of business and his interests.
Please take into consideration, that the cost/value of the services, included in typified packages, is not cumulated with other discounts or promotions, announced for these services! The same also holds true for prices by arrangement. AN
ACCOUNTING PACKAGE FOR COMPANIES REGISTERED UNDER VAT LAW
•A personal accountant, whose work will be directly supervised by an experienced chief accountant, will take care of your interests.
•A collaborator of Vesta Consult will accept and arrange your company documents at the accounting house office. Documents are accepted under a list. The same are allocated and classified, in order to be processed.
•In case of provided documents do not meet normative requirements under Bulgaria’s Accountancy Act and valid applicable legislation, you will get a consultation on: the necessary content of data and requisites; a form; time limits and so on. In this case, we shall notify you about the time limit, within which you should submit an immaculate document for processing;
•Thus, arranged and classified documents, divided by types, deals and in a chronological sequence, are submitted to your personal accountant for processing. You can get approximate information about the technological time for processing and about that, when you will be able to obtain updated information about the financial position of your company (after the end of processing).
•The processing of documents is monthly and is performed at the observation of the adopted the Client accounting policy and according to its individual chart of accounts (COA). If a company is new, then one establishes appropriate for it accounting policy and chart of accounts yet at the acceptance of first documents.
•The processing of documents includes the accounting of primary book-keeping of documents: invoices for purchases and sales, bank statements, transaction records of cash registers, calculations and payments of work salaries and health insurance and social security contributions and others, depending on the specifics of a Client line of business.
•Secondary book-keeping documents are draw up:
- a trial balance of a monthly, quarterly, half-year or one-year period with a detailed list, from which a Client can get informed about economic details, associated with his activity and analyze them.
- An income statement;
- An inventory book, which contains information about company assets – tangible and intangible.
- Amortization/depreciation plans for company long-term assets
- Certificates of an available material reserve, from which it is visible what the movement of commodities is, what quantities are in stock and what have been consumed. From this certificate, a Client can get information about the condition of his storehouse (if there is such).
- A certificate about the amount of hard cash at your cash desk/office.
- We keep track of your financial estimates with your suppliers and clients.
- We keep track of your lease-purchase contracts, if you have such.
- We keep track of your bank credits (if you have such) and we inform you, if you wish, about the latest and most advantageous banking products.
- We draw up and submit every month diaries and certificates-statements under VAT Law electronically, as in this way we save your time and resources.
- We maintain accounting records on paper and in an electronic version, as it gives you an opportunity for quick access to economic information of past years. In order to be maximally convenient to you, the Accounting House uses licensed professional software, which allows us to provide certificates with detailed or general economic information. We can also classify it by different economic criteria. What is good for your line of business, is also good for us!
|A client||A company, which performs only services||A company, operating in the area of tourism, commerce, trade in services||A company operating in the field of manufacture, construction and building and assembly works|
|A client has up to 10 documents per month||170 €||240 €||300 €|
|A client has from 11 up to 30 documents per month||250 €||300 €||380 €|
|A client has from 31 up to 50 documents per month||300 €||380 €||450 €|
|A client has from 51 up to 80 documents per month||340 €||420 €||480 €|
|A client has more than 80 documents per month||Prices are subject to negotiations||Prices are subject to negotiations||Prices are subject to negotiations|
In addition to all these things, you get absolutely for free:
• Accounting and tax consultations, associated with your line of business-up to 2 hours per month!
• Companies with automated warehouse systems get, free of charge, analytical accountability of the commodities in their storehouses!
• There are initial instructions for every new employee how to fill in and keep company cash books!
• You get a “Loyal Client” discount, if you entrust more than one company to us. IMPORTANT! All other services are subject to additional negotiations!